Thursday, March 26, 2015

Howdy!

Hello, stranger...
Yes, it's me. I'm still alive and kicking. Well, maybe not kicking per say, but still among the living anyway. Isn't it crazy how quickly time gets away from us? I'm ashamed to realize that I haven't blogged since December. I probably wouldn't even be here today if it weren't for a friend posting about his new blog and I thought to myself, I really need to update my blog so people don't think I've killed (SIC) over.
Sorry, if I disappointed those of you that had a life insurance policy out on me...I'm still alive and well. Oh, and by the way, cut back on the poison...it's really beginning to tear up my stomach. :)

Here is the link to my friend, John Fortunato's new blog. It looks like it is going to be a fun read. Congratulations, John. http://www.johnfortunatoauthor.com

1 comment: