Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells...

Well, I am headed to the gun range to do a little shotgun shootin'...I'm not so much excited about blasting away at stuff as I am just being out in the beautiful weather. I may have to smear on a ton of sun screen, but it will be worth it to feel the glorious sunshine on my skin.

While walking through the gardens this morning, it was amazing to see all the little crocus and daffodils up and awake. They, at least, are convinced it is spring. Soon to follow will be the tulips and the hyacinths and grape hyacinths. All the forsythia are blooming and demanding attention as well.

So whatever you are doing today, whether it is killing paper targets, or wrestling ornery kids, I hope you take time to go outside and breathe in some fresh air and be grateful that winter is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment