Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh how He loves me!

God made these for me. Every detail crafted with a genius flare for dramatica. Pistils and stamens; tiny details reflect an enormous God. A God that knew me before He spoke the world into existence. He knew me, chose me and loved me. It wasn't because I was something special, it was because He could see the worth in the broken vessel I would become. He knew how often I would fail and deny Him, yet He loved me anyway. He uses the flawed.  
   He sends the tiniest of His creatures to show me His heart. So I search for God in the gardens and He reveals Himself to m  e there. I search for God in the endless stars and in the ever-changing clouds and in the deepest parts of my heart. He never fails to show Himself to me or shower me with His continual forgiveness.
And when He forgives, He restores; whiter than the whitest daisy petals, cleaner the the purest drinking waters. I'm so thankful to be cherished by the Creator, aren't you?

Betsy

2 comments:

  1. A kindred spirit. . .or actually another daughter of the same Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth,
      Thank you for your comment. You are so correct on both accounts; a kindred spirit and fellow sister of THE one and only God of the universe. I'm so glad we're related. Thank you for your friendship as well. :)

      Delete